Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's your favorite book?

My favorite books are, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and The Green Mile. The Green Mile is about a guy who was in jail for killing two little girls, and about a electric chair, I think. Harry Potter you probably heard of it. A boy who discovers he's a wizard and then he grows and learns spells and defeats Voldemort? And Percy Jackson and the Olympians, movie just came out, but he's more skilled in the movie. I think my favorites out of these three are Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I love a fantasy where everything is unreal and could never happen. First time I read Harry Potter, I was fascinated. I wanted to be a wizard for months, then I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Then I wanted to be a demigod, fighting my way through the world to survive. Living on camp half-blood. And my parentage, one of the gods.

2 comments:

  1. you should read the Hobbit or a wrinkle in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We have The Hobbit Ari, I'll have to give it to you.

    ReplyDelete