Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What I like to do over the summer...

I like to go to the pool over the summer, because its really hot. I like to read a lot over the summer  too. I like a lot of books, like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I like it when there's no reality, when anything can happen :). And anyway, I also watch TV all summer.   For other people over the summer they go to parties, but I just sit back and relax. Sometimes I think all the fun is in school, your friends are there and the only way I might see my friends from school is if we meet up at Wal-Mart. I also watch a lot of movies, like Shrek and Short Circuit, and Short Circuit 2. I like the songs in them I don't know what it's called, I think its: I Need a Hero. I heard the new Shrek movie Forever After is coming out, its going to be the last one.  I can't wait to see it.  Anyway, back to what I like to do over the Summer. I also like to go to the movie theaters. Because its free or costs less in the summer. Today, I think I have a pretty good Facebook status: The brave might not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.;-)

1 comment:

  1. How fun that will be! Gotta see Shrek Forever!

    ReplyDelete