Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am special because...

I think I'm special because I'm different. I think differently, and I think that I'm intelligent. I got a A+ on my math test. Anyway, I also have big brown eyes and long brown hair. I have kinda big lips, I get THAT from my mother. I also think I'm special because I like to talk; my specialty. I love to read, and not many kids like to read. It makes me special. I'm special because my ancestor in Scotland was a knight. In Scotland the king died and he wanted his heart to go to the holy land. They put his heart in a box, and put the key ( its a necklace ) around my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather neck, someone else held the box. But they didn't succeed in taking the heart to the holy land, the person who held the box died on the way. And they went back to Scotland. His last name was Lockhart, anyway thats what makes me special.

1 comment:

  1. Ari, this is a wonderful post. I should tell Dexter he needs to start blogging again.

    ReplyDelete