Friday, May 28, 2010

What are your favorite foods and why?

Well, Pancakes for starters (I am eating some right now). Burritos, bagels (cream cheese), pizza, chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, muffins, cupcakes, and cake. Now why, I like pancakes because I am eating them right now and they’re yummy. I like burritos because when I go to Del taco I order the red burrito, delicious. Bagels never plain always with cream cheese! Pizza because, well, what kid doesn’t love pizza? Chicken sandwiches because when I go to Sonic I order the chicken sandwich and they’re good too. Hamburgers only meat and ketchup, really good. Muffins are good because they’re like cupcakes. Cupcakes are yummy, on my birthday last year I had pig cupcakes! Cake is always delicious mostly chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment