Thursday, May 27, 2010

What do you want to do for your birthday?

Well, I want to have streamers and balloons! I want to go to Disneyland or Legoland, John’s Incredible Pizza, Chuck E. Cheese, the park, or somebody else’s house. The best three out of the places are Disneyland Legoland and John’s Incredible Pizza. I want the best birthday ever!  I might want a piñata, but that matters where we are, because I am sure you can’t do that at Disneyland or Legoland Chuck E. Cheese or John’s Incredible pizza. Maybe at the park or somebody else’s house.  I want chocolate cake, too.  I am turning 10 this year! J

2 comments:

  1. That all sounds fun! You can't go wrong with streamers and a pinata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The park on a june day would be great. What kind of Pinata do you want?

    ReplyDelete