Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What I did today...

Today I woke up at my dad's house. When he said get up and get dressed, in my dream this fat police man was yelling "KILL THE REST!", and in the dream I was in a dungeon and that sure wasn't a good sign. I woke up, and I ran in the bathroom to get dressed. The first time I put my pants on, I put them on inside out. No wonder I could buckle the zipper. I put it in on the right side, and when I got to the door waiting for dad, he said we might he late because someone took twenty minutes in the bathroom. I ran to the van and got the second row seat ( I always sit there only sometimes Gavin does ). So when we got to mom's house mom got in the car, and we went to dad's work. We went to a bread place, and got some bread. And every tuesday and wensdays you get to watch a free movie at the theaters, so we went there. Today Curious George was free at the theater. So me my mom and my three brothers went. My mom's friend Anita came, too. I am friends with her son Dexter. After the movie Nick noticed that Maggie ( one of anita's children ) had forgotten her jacket. So after we gave them the jacket we went home. I watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I didn't like that movie at ALL! I mean I have read the books, but that was NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like the book! The guy who plays Percy looks 15 and he is suppose to be 12! And in the book Hades doesn't even want the bolt! He doesn't want war. And when Luke stole the bolt, it left out entirely why he did it with why Cronos sent him. It doesn't doesn't even mention him. And Ares is suppose to apart of the plot, too. Nothing like the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment