Sunday, June 20, 2010

What did you do today?

Well, I woke up this morning and read. Then I heard my mom was going to the store with my grandma, so I asked to come with them. I brushed my hair, and ran out the door and into grandma's car. When we got there we saw a blood drive. I thought “I am not ever going to give blood, I seriously don't like needles!” Me my mom and grandma talked about blood types. Apparently mine is O positive, and that blood type can be given to anyone. I wasn't happy about that. When we went inside Stater Brothers, my mom said she might get me and my siblings donuts. The Pop em's were really a little over priced. So my mom got some powdered donuts. When we got home Justin and Gavin ran to the box. Later on in the day I was sitting down and Gavin told my little brother Justin to take my phone while he fought me. Then Justin threw my phone, and I punched Gavin. He cried and he said that his nose was bleeding.

1 comment: