Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I did today. 6/30/2010

I woke up, and my mom said it was about 5 minutes until dad got there. I ran into the bathroom. I put on my best pair of jeans ( they look great on me ), and a Tinkerbell shirt. When I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water to brush my teeth; my mom said my dad was here. I said I was still going to brush my teeth, my mom said to be quick. I ran in the bathroom and brushed as fast as I could. I ran over to the door to go outside, but ( oops ) I wasn't wearing shoes! So I ran in the back room. I went over to a basket where we keep our shoes, and I put on my dark pink sandals. I went outside, and ran into the car. I was kinda surprised. Nick wasn't sitting in the middle; he was sitting in the back next to my little brother Gavin. Once we dropped my dad off at work, my mom said that we weren't gonna get bread today, and we would eat at Mcdonald's for breakfast. Being the picky eater Gavin is of course he said "I don't like Mcdonald's!". What person hates EVERYTHING at Mcdonald's? Anyway then we went to Jack in the Box. The second we pull into the driveway ( OR MILLISECOND ) Gavin says "I don't like Jack in the Box." That kid is such a jerk. But afterwards we still ate at Jack in the Box. We went to Walmart, and my mom went in with Gavin and Justin. When they came back we went to the theater. Today they had Monsters vs. Aliens. If you don't see a movie in the year it was made, just see it in the summer. Anita and her kids weren't there this time. We went home after. Mom says she didn't want to go to the library because she was too tired. So we all went home. I played Toontown online on the computer. Gavin played Fancy Pants Man 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment