Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What did you do today?

Today? Well, today I woke up on a couch. My mom told me to get up and get dressed, but I was gonna wear a brand new outfit my grandma got me ( of three ). But I left it in my dad's car, and he had taken my brothers last night. So I brushed my teeth, and ate a little breakfast. When Dad got here I ran inside the car and grabbed the bag. I showed 2 of the outfits to my mom and she couldn't believe the one I wore yesterday because apparently the other 2 were way cuter. I chose the one with tights. I decided to wear the other one tomorrow. I was excited to go to school because we were not going to do any work that day, we were just going to play board games and watch movies. I forgot to mention, we were gonna have a movie party. Afterwards, when I was playing monopoly my teacher said my mom was here to take me, and she was in the office. My mom was gonna take me to lunch with her, we were going to Chilli's. Me and my mom played a game like tic tac toe, but harder. After Chilli's, we went to Baskin Robbins, and my mom got me a Reese's ice cream. When we got back to my school lunch was still going on. But after a few minutes lunch ended and we went back to class. That's when our movie party started. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakuel. After that, it was time to go home, and we picked up my dad and now I am at his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment